Sunday, January 24, 2010

paris.










I've been to Paris once before but didn't really get a taste for it's cultural flare being that I visited during the summer when most Parisians are out of town on holiday.

We got to spend time with some of my Parisian friends, going for coffee and dinner and made some new ones over cocktails.
Versailles was the most gorgeous, awe inspiring architectural brilliance that I've had the pleasure of experiencing.. (and photographing).

Speeding down the Champs Elysees with my friend Alayssia and some French guys we met, in a Porsche blasting 'Empire State of Mind' on our last night.
Parfait.


indulging in: Ativan by Atlas Sound.
[photo © Kristen Schultz; please don't use without permission]

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are fantastic photo's and i'm glad that you had a great time in Paris

    ReplyDelete