Sunday, January 24, 2010

dublin.









I went back to Dublin for the first time in a year.
When I first arrived, I teared up and never felt more at home in a place as I did in that one moment.
After all of the drama that went down there in my past I wasn't sure how I'd feel and had genuinely surprised myself with how excited I was to be back.
I was so happy to be back that I didn't even want to leave for Paris the next day.

When we got back for two days after Paris, went out for a lovely lunch, spent time with my old room mate Joe and then went drinking again with my Irish friends.
I had the best night in Dublin that I'd ever had and I left for New York the next morning excited to go home to my city knowing that I couldn't have had a better time, or more perfect closure as I did.


indulging in: Red Cave by Yeasayer.
[photo © Kristen Schultz; please don't use without permission]

No comments:

Post a Comment