Sunday, January 24, 2010

vampire weekend 'contra' album release party.

A few night before I went away, a friend of mine and myself went to Vampire Weekend's 'Contra' Album Release Party in Manhattan.

Good music, open bar, men in skinny jeans and ping pong.
Score.

Throughout the night we keep seeing this red headed woman wandering around who looks suspiciously like Susan Sarandon.
So naturally we spent the rest of the night making jokes about fucking Susan Sarandon over there in the corner.


Little did we know she owned the bar.. which explained a lot.
All in all, it was an amazing night and I recommend everyone goes out and has a listen to Contra if you haven't heard it already.. but it seems to be all over the radio here in NY and in Europe so I'm guessing most of you have.








[photo source: my phone; spin magazine]

No comments:

Post a Comment