Thursday, August 20, 2009

paris.


Paris was absolutely wonderful and beautiful. We lived off of baguettes and cheese (cliche), rode bikes through Monmartre at 3am, smoked Cuban cigars in front of the Eiffel Tower, told my good friend Kelley (the blonde one) that 'J'aime ton cul dans ce jean moulant' means 'Hi how are you?', and drank more wine than we can remember. We made friends with a Frenchman while in Stockholm and he had us over for an amazing dinner one night and I swear his apartment was actually Versailles. There's a photo of his 'music' room above. We wanted to swim in a fountain, but unfortunately the only one we found had no water. We made due.

[oh and if anyone was wondering, I'm the brunette often times wearing nutty lime green wayfarers]



indulging in: Glittering Clouds by Cut Copy.
[photo © Kristen Schultz; please don't use without permission]

7 comments:

  1. Soundss fun! I love this city...absolutely beautiful.

    x
    thinkbackandrelax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous what a gorgeous city if only I could go myself... maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great time you must have had, it looks like a photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love. Irrevocably in love.
    What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh. I feel like I should live in Paris someday.

    ReplyDelete